Current Bible Classes
- Age-specific classes are held for children and youth ages 2.5 years through 12th grade.
- Elective courses are offered each quarter for adults. We are currently in the 1st Quarter, spanning January 7 – March 25.
- To find help with room assignments, stop at the welcome station located in the lobby.
- Nursery is provided.
How to Grow
- Taught by Rich Penix (Auditorium)
- Course Description: Scriptural wisdom regarding the spiritual disciplines given to us in our pursuit of God. Topics include whole-life worship, Bible intake, prayer, confession of sin, fasting, evangelism, service, stewardship, and several more.
Growing Through Grief
- Taught by Paul Perdue (AP Room 1)
- Course Description: We will consider the painful hardship of losing a close friend or loved one and its many challenges. The class is geared towards those who have suffered a loss but there will be a benefit for all as we all strive together to bear one another’s burdens and sorrows with tender compassion. The curriculum will be the videos produced by the Christian ministry GriefShare featuring real-life stories and interviews with experts. There will also be time for discussion.
- Taught by Aaron Downs (Conference Room)
- Course Description: We will briefly survey scholarly approaches to the Pentateuch (Genesis–Deuteronomy), but focus primarily on themes that run through the Pentateuch as a unified whole.