Current Bible Classes
- Age-specific classes are held for children and youth ages 2.5 years through 12th grade.
- Elective courses are offered each quarter for adults. We are currently in the 4th Quarter, spanning
October 14 – December 30.
- To find help with room assignments, stop at the welcome station located in the lobby.
- Nursery is provided.
Anger & Forgiveness
- Taught by Paul Perdue & Rich Penix (AP Room)
- Course Description: This class will consider what anger is, why it occurs, and how we should handle it biblically. It will also examine what forgiveness is, how and why it should be practiced, and some of the major questions and challenges relating both to giving and receiving forgiveness.
Church History 3
- Taught by Dan Miller (Auditorium)
- Course Description: This course traces the Protestant uprising against the theology and authority of the Roman Catholic Church in Europe during the 15–17th centuries. Emphasis will also fall on the story of Evangelical Anabaptists who were persecuted by both Protestants and Catholics. Our identity as a local church is directly related to the theological controversies and doctrinal formulations emanating from this tumultuous era of church history.