Current Bible Classes
- Age-specific classes are held for children and youth ages 2.5 years through 12th grade.
- Elective courses are offered each quarter for adults. We are currently in the 1st Quarter, spanning
January 6–March 31.
- To find help with room assignments, stop at the welcome station located in the lobby.
- Nursery is provided.
Worldview & Apologetics
- Taught by Paul Perdue (AP Room)
- Course Description: We will strive to gain a better understanding of the reason for our hope and become better equipped to share it effectively (1 Peter 3:15) through considering what the Scripture says about human knowledge and topics such as the existence of God, the problem of evil, the reliability of Scripture, and the exclusivity of Christ.
The Snare of Pleasing People
- Taught by Rich Penix (Auditorium)
- Course Description: Join us for an in-depth look at a sin that controls far more of our lives than we realize, namely the fear of man. In dozens of ways, we sinfully live for the approval of others, rather than the approval of God. This class will seek to examine the roots of this sin, its manifestations in our lives, and the Scriptural remedy of fearing God above all else.