Current Bible Classes
- Age-specific classes are held for children and youth ages 2.5 years through 12th grade.
- Elective courses are offered each quarter for adults. We are currently in the 3rd Quarter, spanning
July 8–September 30.
- To find help with room assignments, stop at the welcome station located in the lobby.
- Nursery is provided.
Theology of Work
- Taught by Rocky Ranch & Erik Queen (Auditorium)
- Course Description: Why do we work? Does our work serve any significant spiritual purpose? God’s Word speaks into our lives and teaches us how to live . . . and work!
- Taught by Paul Perdue & Aaron Downs (AP Room)
- Course Description: In this class we will explore the doctrine of salvation from a Trinitarian viewpoint in which the Father’s plan, the Son’s accomplishment, and the Spirit’s application of redemption are unfolded, bringing us to the heart of the gospel and the center of redemptive history.